logo.jpg (6710 bytes)

     title.jpg (26299 bytes)

titlegraphic.jpg (20184 bytes)


About the Consulate General

List of Services
          *  Consular Services
          *  Trade & Investment
          *  Tourism Promotion

Business Opportunities
Tourism Information
The Philippines at a Glance
Frequently Asked Questions
Download Consular Forms
Related Links

Consular Services 



       If you need a Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Death Certificate or CENOMAR (Certificate of No Marriage Record) from the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA), formerly National Statistics Office (NSO), for delivery anywhere in the Philippines or abroad, click on this link www.psaserbilis.com.ph


          -  Report of Marriage

          -  Report of Birth

          -  Affidavit of Delayed Registration

          -  Regulations on Change of Name for Married Filipino Women 

             for the Purpose of Civil Registry Application

  • Dual Citizenship         
              - Download Application Form    

  • Cultural Affairs Library & General Information Services

  • Assistance to Nationals

      Legal assistance is also extended by the Consulate General for  recently-arrived temporary or immigrant based Filipinos who have work-related issues with their employers.   They may call the ATN officer, at (312) 583-0621, extension 121, or contact the Office of the Labor Attache, based at the Philippine Embassy in Washington, D.C. directly at (202) 467-9425.

You can also download and fill-up the ATN FORM and send it to the Consulate Generalk of the Philippines, Chicago via email at chicagopcg@att.net or fax it to 312-583-0647.




For particulars, please contact

    Phone:   (312) 583-0621
    Fax:   (312) 583-0647
Email: chicagopcg@att.net




  2000   Consulate General of the Philippines-Chicago