17 MARCH 2022
Walk-In Slots for Passport Services
The Philippine Consulate General in Chicago informs the public that, starting 21 March 2022, the following passport applicants may be accommodated as walk-ins (even
without an appointment) on work/week days (except Thursdays and holidays):
- 1. Applicants who are 60 years old and above;
- 2. Minors who are 7 years old and below (with an adult companion);
- 3. Applicants with disability (must present a Disability ID);
- 4. Pregnant applicants (must present medical records); and,
- 5. Applicants with an immediate need of a passport (must present proof of
urgency, such as a death certificate of a family member, an expiring stay/work
permit and the like).
The Consulate General, during the processing of applications, will prioritize applicants
with confirmed appointments.
For the Application Form and the list of requirements, visit:
For those who are not eligible for walk-in slots, obtain an appointment via:
For related concerns, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org