Requirements and Procedure (Additional requirements may be requested):
1. PRINT-OUT OF APPLICATION FORM from the ONLINE VISA APPLICATION
2. AIR TICKETS or TRAVEL ITINERARY
3. ORIGINAL PASSPORT (together with a photocopy of the data page of the passport) with a validity of at least six (6) months beyond the proposed stay in the Philippines
4. PROOF of FINANCIAL CAPACITY (bank statement of the latest 6 months, employment certificate, notarized letter of invitation/support, or equivalent document)
5. For multiple-entry visa applications, PROOF OF PURPOSE/REASON (e.g., documents showing family, property or business in the Philippines)
6. Copy of PROOF of FULL VACCINATION
For inquiries, email us at email@example.com
After given a go-signal by the Consulate
, send the above-mentioned requirements by mail
to the Philippine Consulate General with address at 122 S Michigan Ave, Suite 1600, Chicago, IL 60603. Include a self-addressed return envelope (with appropriate stamps for express or priority mail with tracking numbers via US Postal Service, or with pre-paid mailing envelope from a private courier of choice [except FedEx])
, and a money order or cashier’s check payable to “Philippine Consulate General" for the processing fee (contact the Consulate for details). Personal checks and credit cards are not accepted.
Once approved, single-entry visas will be mailed by the Consulate seven (7) working days after receipt of the requirements by mail. For an expedited release, an additional fee of $10.00 is required. Multiple-entry visas will be mailed after the approval from Manila is obtained.