ANNOUNCEMENT NO. 04-2023
CONSULAR OUTREACH MISSION: Overland Park, Kansas
The Philippine Consulate General in Chicago informs the Filipino and Filipino-American communities that an outreach mission for passport, dual citizenship and other services will be conducted on 22 April 2023 (a Saturday) from 8:30AM to 6:30PM at the Philippine Cultural Center, 9810 W 79th St, Overland Park, Kansas 66204.
In view of the current health protocols due to the COVID-19 situation, the event will
be strictly by appointment only (No “Walk-ins”). Only 250 passport applicants and 100 applicants for dual citizenship will be accommodated during the event.
Due to limited slots, dual citizenship applicants will not be processed for passport
services. Also, those who will have confirmed appointments are requested to show
up during the event. Failure to do so may be a ground for denial of slots in future
INSTRUCTIONS (Read carefully.)
- 1. Only applicants with confirmed slots (notified by email) will be allowed entry into the venue a few minutes before their scheduled appointment. One (1)
companion may accompany minors, senior citizens, or persons with disability.
- 2. Download the Health Declaration form (to be submitted before entry into venue).www.chicagopcg.com/index.html#images-1
- 3. No mask, no entry.
- 4. Bring your own pen.
- 5. There will be NO PHOTOCOPYING SERVICES at the venue.
- 6. Proceed to the venue a few minutes before your appointment.
For Dual Citizenship:
- 1. To secure an appointment, visit www.passport.gov.ph. Select “North America”
(Region), “United States of America” (Country), “PCG Chicago-Outreach Outreach in Overland Park, Kansas”(Site).”
- 2. Proceed to the venue a few minutes before your appointment and bring the
following with you:
Should you wish to cancel your passport appointment after booking, proceed to
www.passport.gov.ph and select “Manage Existing Appointment.”
- - Print-out of Application Form from the Online Appointment System (to be
received with the confirmation email)
- - Complete requirements (Please click here for the list of requirements)
- - Self-addressed envelope with stamps and tracking number (one envelope
per applicant). USPS Priority Mail or UPS Prepaid envelopes are preferred.
FEDEX envelopes will not be accepted
FOR OTHER SERVICES:
- 1. For the Application Form and list of requirements, visit: www.chicagopcg.com/dualcitizenship.html
- 2. Request for appointment VIA EMAIL to chicagopcgKS2023@gmail.com using the subject: "Kansas DUAL 2023".
- - Provide the full name of the applicant and email the accomplished form and requirements in ONE PDF FILE.
- - Send one email per applicant (Minor-aged family members should be included in one email).
- - 100 email-requests will be accepted until 10 April 2023 ONLY on a “first-come, first-served basis.”
- 3. The applicant will then be notified via email to submit by mail, for further
assessment, the physical copies (NOT the originals) of the requirements to the
Consulate. The physical copies of the requirements should be received by the
Consulate on or before 18 April 2023.
Late submissions will not be accommodated.
- 4. If everything is in order, the Consulate will email the applicant to confirm the
- Inquire VIA EMAIL to chicagopcgKS2023@gmail.com using the subject: "Kansas OTHERS 2023".